Sunday, August 30, 2015

God Is. . . and I Do



I seek to love God,
Not just to be saved.
I seek to know God,
Not just to behave.
I want to find God, with a love that’s true,
Not ‘cause I must, not ‘cause I should,
But ‘cause God is and I do.

God made the Earth and Stars,
Made things near and far,
And still remembered a time and place for me,
In the greatness of the world,
The beauty all unfurled,
Perfection in everything I see.

Repeat Chorus

God sent to us His Son.
Again showing us the love,
God has for us simply knows no end,
But we don’t understand.
We think it’s just a plan
To earn our love, the right to call us friend.

Repeat Chorus

My heart is far from pure.
Sin in me endures,
But I wish to be a better man.
I work hard everyday
To get where I can say,
I really have done the best I can.


Repeat Chorus

No comments:

Post a Comment